Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jerks!

Now, I realise I used more profanity than usual in my last post. After reading it over, I probably could have used other words to describe how I felt - but I didn't. The stuff got me a little mad while I was writing it out, and I swear when I'm mad. If profanity offends you, navigate away from the page now, please, because I'm really, really pissed off.

Now I've received a couple fucked up emails at religiotsblog@live.ca from random people who stumble upon this blog like a drunk tripping over a fire hydrant, but none of them have actually gotten to me. When I say "couple," I literally mean two. Two emails from religiots telling me I'm going to hell, blah blah blah, all that kind of predictable bullshit. Do I give a fuck about those two? No! Why? Because they're fucking stupid!

WEHN YUO TYPE LEIK YOU HAEV PARKINSNONS DISAESE I DNONT GIEV A FUCK WHAT YUORE SAYING

THIS one, though... The third installment of doucheisms, actually annoyed me. For the most part, it was intelligently written, with a couple glaring exceptions. First of all, this man, we'll call him.... Darwin, for hilarity, assumed I was American. They only have the internet in the USA, after all.

I'm not going to post the email itself, nor will I post the address it was sent from. I'm assuming that it's a shit eating troll, and that the addy was made up for the sole purpose of trolling, or eating shit. (Yeah, I know that doesn't make sense. I don't care.)

Douchey Darwin did, however, bring up a valid point. So, until I've finished checking up on what I can and can't post, I've removed all the pictures and a couple of the links from my previous posts.

Oh, but I'm putting this picture in. I have permission from the artist, the artist is me.




Click the pic to enlarge.

1 comment: